Wednesday 29 July 2015

Season 1. Ep. 01

                        Pilot:The Epiphany

I wake up for my normal middle of the night visit to the bathroom. But I had  a glass of wine with dinner last night and suddenly here I am having deep thoughts while lying in bed, not able to go back to sleep, thinking about starting a blog. "Yeah I can do this!", my self-pep talk. Drinking, not my thing. So a bit of wine brought me right here. 
What I'm gonna talk to you about is something that I'll probably figure out along the way. All I know is that I won't talk about one thing. I am not a fashion blogger, I am not Jamie bloody Oliver but I do love talking about travelling, arts, relationships and Tv. I used to act, I still choreograph, I teach, I use to train dogs and I also worked for friggin' Abercrombie and Fitch for 5 whole years. I have met, worked for and heard things about celebrities but don't expect any of that dirt from me. I am just showing off. Trust me it's all true stories. Actors being liars is a myth. Besides, I am not one anymore. 
You may find something to relate with in here. Pretty sure you can relate to some broken heart stories. Oh and by the way, I was born in Greece, lived in London for 9 years since 18, and then followed my heart all the way to New Zealand. So yeah, YOLO. Tag along. 

  
                                 https://instagram.com/katerinageorgiou/